We can be reached via e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
For each visitor to our Web page, our Web server automatically recognizes the consumer’s domain name and e-mail address (where possible).
We collect the domain name and e-mail address (where possible) of visitors to our Web page, the e-mail addresses of those who:
- communicate with us via seminar registration forms
- communicate with us via session registration form
- communicate with us via mailing list registration form
- communicate with us via inquiry form
- communicate with us via e-mail
- make postings to our chat areas
We aggregate information on what pages consumers access or visit, user-specific information on what pages consumers access or visit, information volunteered by the consumer, such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
The information we collect is used to:
- Improve the content of our Web page
- Notify consumers about updates to our Web site
- Contact consumers for seminar, session, and inquiries that were registered or requested by consumers
- Contact consumers for marketing purposes
- Disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting and investigation
Verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our Website and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our Website, to a successor entity in connection with a corporate merger, consolidation, sale of assets or other corporate change respecting the Website.