Dark Night of the Soul is a perceived loss of our cognitive boundary between our identity and environmental surroundings.
It truthfully is more of a sensation of divine clarity that we are the entire universe experiencing itself, life is infinite, death is an illusion, and that we are eternally connected through the collective consciousness as one. Loving other beings equals loving the self as I am you and you are me.
Nothing is separate. There are no boundaries or limitations. We are the universe experiencing and projecting itself as energy into infinity.
Normally once you have experienced Dark Night of the Soul, your mind is revealed to you. The clarity in this moment creates a bit of self-reevaluation. This can provoke Questioning about life.
• What did I learn from this experience to guide me on my path?
• What beliefs are truthfully holding me back?
• What are ways I can start to Question my choices and my Ego?
• How can I grow stronger?
• How can I become a better or more happier person?
• How can I move forward from this?
• What is the next direction I need to take after this divine experience?
Naturally the mind is literally changed forever due to this sacred experience. If you had your first brush with DNS, you’ll soon realize it’s hard to go back to your old ways of thinking and being.
Read the entire article by Ashley, here.